Registration is mandatory.
You will not be able to access the venue or any of the marathon milongas without prior registration and prepayment. Only the pre- and after-parties are open to all.
REGISTRATION IS OPENRegister
To register click on the green button →
Before to register please, read this page carefully.
Registration rules and selection criteria:
- Registration options: couples and single (limited number of places).
- Information for single women: Registering with a partner increases your chances of being accepted, but only under the conditions that both partners have the needed experience to attend a tango marathon.
- When you register as a couple, EACH partner must fill in the form and state the name and last name of his/her partner.
- Due the reason of providing gender balance, number of places for both role dances is limited. If you mostly following/leading, we recommend to register as a follower/leader.
- Number of places for participants from Finland is limited.
- In the process of participants selection “First Come First Served” -registration WILL NOT be prioritised.
- The confirmation to participate is personal and it cannot be transferred to another person without approval of the organizers.
- Organizers will base their decision on participation in the marathon on the following criteria:
- Dancing experience: for how long you have danced tango, the number and kind of events you have participated in;
- Role balance: ratio of 200 participants ≈95 leaders, ≈100 followers, ≈5 both role dancers;
- Geography of the participants: Organizers seek to collect as many interesting and unique participants as possible, which is why the number of dancers from Finland will be limited.
- After you fill in the form, you should receive an automatic response that we have received your registration.
- Please, make sure you put the correct email address while filling the form and add our email firstname.lastname@example.org as a safe sender so that the personalized response will not get lost.
- First confirmation letter you shall receive not later than 20 days after registration.
- If you have not received a response after 20 days, please first check your Spam folder and then write to us at email@example.com.
- The final confirmation of your participation will be sent to you right after the payment for the marathon (if you register as a couple - after payment by both partners!).
- After your registration is confirmed, please, do not forget to press “Going” button in the Facebook event, in order to follow all the updates of the marathon news.
If you have to cancel your participation after the payment has been made:
- In case you cancel your participation before April 30th, you shall receive a 100% refund (minus possible bank transfer fees);
- In case you cancel your participation between May 1st and May 28th you will receive a 50% refund;
- No refund is possible for cancellations made after May 29th (for sickness or problems with travel we recommend you obtain travel insurance)
- In case you are cancelling your participation and wish to suggest a friend to take your place - please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with their full name and a link to their Facebook/VK profile. Your personal recommendation of your replacement would be appreciated.
- Please pay the marathon fee only after you have received our email confirming your registration has been accepted. After that, you have 14 days to make the payment according to the instructions you will receive with your confirmation.
- You are officially declared a participant only after your payment has been confirmed. We will send you a final confirmation by email.
- If we do not receive a payment within 14 days, we will notify you. If we still do not receive a payment in a sufficient time, your marathon place will be made available to those on the waiting list.
|Participants 2020||Participants 2019||Photos 2019|