Prices & Payment
- The package price of 225 € covers a marathon pass, meals, and beverages throughout the marathon, as well as access to lakeside and indoor saunas.
- For non-dancing partners, nannies, or children accompanying attendees, the non-dancer price is 153 €.
- ADT members receive a 10 € discount off the All-Joy Pass.
The following meals are included in the package:
- 2 Dinners (Fri, Sat): Each dinner includes 2 warm main courses, salad, bread, and dessert. These meals will be served right by the dancefloor.
- 2 Night Soups (Fri, Sat): Night soups with bread will be available right by the dancefloor in the middle of night milongas.
- 2 Brunches (Sat, Sun): Brunches will include cold appetizers, salad, bread, and a few warm brunch/lunch course items that change daily. Brunches will be served at the “Puhti”-restaurant of Fennada Hotel, approximately a 7-minute walk from the dancefloor.
- Non-stop coffee and tea: will be available by the dancehall throughout the weekend.
- Sausages by the lake: after the farewell milonga on Sunday.
Food restrictions will be collected during registration.
There will be an open bar right by the dance floor with a variety of drinks available during all event opening hours. Unfortunately, by law, you may not bring your own alcoholic beverages into the Country Club (but, of course, you can have them in your own room!).
You will be able to order a pizza for the Sunday Afterparty. To place an order, you will need to fill out a short form, which we will send to you by email later.
This time, three different hotels in Vierumäki are offering special prices to marathon participants. The cost of accommodation from Friday to Sunday, including late check-out, is as follows.
- “Country Club” and “Humiseva” (not the most fancy rooms, but closest to the dance hall, no air-conditioning):
– Twin/Double room – 100 € (per person)
– Single room – 180 €
– Triple room – 90 € (per person; triple rooms are only for groups of 3 people; no one will automatically be placed in a 3-person room)
- “Sport Hotel Pihkala” (450 m walk distance from the dance venue, rooms with air conditioning):
– Twin/Double room – 130 € (per person)
– Single room – 240 €
- “Hotel Fennada” (400 m walk distance from the dance venue, fancy rooms in the brand-new hotel with air conditioning, our brunches are also in this building):
– Twin/Double room – 147 € (per person)
– Single room – 274 €
When filling out the registration form, you will be asked to specify the type of room and hotel preference for your stay. Once your marathon registration is confirmed and payment is made, your room will be guaranteed. Please note that room reservations cannot be made directly through the venue this year. If your desired room type is no longer available, we will promptly inform you of the available options.
During the registration process, you will also be asked about your preferred roommate (applicable for Twin/Double or Triple room registrations). If you haven’t requested a specific roommate, a same-sex person will be assigned to you by the organizers.
Vierumäki is a fantastic area with numerous opportunities for outdoor activities, sports, golf, massage, and more. You are more than welcome to arrive before the event or extend your stay after it, allowing you to further enjoy your Finnish holiday. The cost of rooms outside our event may vary day-to-day. If you decide to stay additional nights, please inform us during the registration process.
All room payments are to be made directly to the reception during check-in.
All-joy pass payment:
- Payment methods for the All-joy pass (225 € and 215 € for ADT members) are: Bank transfer, Credit card, or PayPal.
- Bank details will be communicated by mail once you have been accepted.
- Credit card fee is 2,5% and PayPal fee varies from 3,5% to over 6%. In case of a bank transfer from outside of Europe or by PayPal, please make sure that the full amount of requested money is transferred to our account. Any missing amount will be collected at check-in.
These costs are not included in the pass and should be paid separately:
- The cost of your room in the Vierumäki Country Club, Sport Hotel Pihkala, or Hotel Fennada: should be paid directly to the hotel with a credit or debit card upon arrival.
- Bus transfer from Helsinki or Helsinki-Vantaa airport to the venue and back: roundtrip approximately 25 €: should be paid in advance by credit or debit card.
- Preparty milonga on Thursday (10 € – only credit or debit card, no cash).
- Afterparty milonga on Sunday evening (7 € – only credit or debit card, no cash).
- Pizza for the Sunday Afterparty (approx. 15 € – in advance by credit or debit card, no cash).
The confirmation to participate is strictly personal and it is not transferable to another person without the organizers’ authorization. In case of cancellation, you can get a full refund only by finding a replacement participant for yourself. The name of the new participant should be discussed and approved by the organizers.
Alternatively, you may choose to save the full balance for future events organized by ADT.
Until 1.4.2024: 153 € refund (minus possible bank transfer fees)
Until 1.5.2024: 72 € refund (minus possible bank transfer fees)
No refunds/substitutions after 01.05.2024.
If the event is canceled:
If the event is canceled by the organizers, 95% of the weekend pass fee will be refunded. Alternatively, you may choose to save the full balance for future events organized by ADT.