Prices & Payment
- Early-bird package, for registrations until April 1st, is 310€ per person. Of that the marathon pass is 69€ and 241€ is for lodging in a 2-person room, meals during the whole marathon, and access to the indoor and lakeside saunas.
- Package price will increase to 320€ for registrations after April 1st.
- If arriving with non-dancing partners, nannies or children, the non-dancer weekend price is 241€.
- ADT members get a 10€ discount from their marathon pass.
Lodging in 2-person rooms from Friday to Sunday is included in the grand total price. Once you have been accepted, we will provide you with a secret phrase and contact information for the hotel.
To book a room you will need to contact the hotel directly after you have been accepted. If you have a specific person you want to share your room with, please make sure to let the hotel know your wishes, when you book your room – otherwise the hotel will automatically assign women with women and men with men.
The hotel might also open availability for 1-person rooms or 4-5 person cabins later, at modified costs.
Not staying at the venue during the weekend is not an option, as the venue and services rentals are part of the room cost.
Vierumäki is a fantastic area with many opportunities for outdoor fun, sports, golf, massage, etc. You are more than welcome to arrive before the event, or to leave later, if you choose to extend your holiday.
The following meals are included:
- 3 Brunches (Fri, Sat, Sun), which will consist of cold appetizers, salad, bread, and a few warm brunch course items that change from day-to-day.
- 2 Dinners (Fri, Sat) – includes 2 warm main courses, salad, bread, and dessert.
- 2 Night soups (Fri, Sat).
- Sunday sausages by the lake.
- Non-stop coffee and tea all through the weekend.
We will collect your food restrictions during registration.
Unfortunately, by law, you may not bring your own alcoholic beverages into the Country Club (outside of your own room) as there is a bar at the venue.
For the Afterparty on Sunday evening, we will collect food wishes and payments during the weekend and have pizza/kebab/etc waiting for you around 21:00 at El Atico. Cost of food depends on your wishes/fillings.
These costs are not included in the pass and should be paid separately:
- Bus transfer from Helsinki to the venue and back (roundtrip 25-35€).
- Preparty milonga on Thursday (10€).
- Afterparty milonga on Sunday evening (7€).
- Total Early-Bird price for the marathon, accommodation, food, and saunas is 310€. Upon acceptance you will need to pay 210€ (200€ for AdT members), and the balance (105€) is paid directly to the hotel upon arrival, to get your room key (can be paid with credit or debit card). After April 1st, you would need to pay 220€ (210€ for AdT members) plus 105€ to the hotel upon arrival.
- Payment methods for the marathon pass are: Bank transfer or PayPal. Bank details will be communicated by mail once you have been accepted.
- In case of a bank transfer from outside of Europe or PayPal, please make sure that the full amount of requested money is booked to our account. We can not cover bank services, charges, or other dues.
- Any missing amount will be charged at check-in.
The hotel’s cancellation and refund policy for private group reservations will be applied to the participants.
In case of cancellation, there will be no full refunds unless you are able to find a replacement participant for yourself (subject to approval by the organizers).
Until 01.04.2023: 100 % refund (minus possible bank transfer fees)
Until 28.04.2023: 135€ refund (minus possible bank transfer fees)
Until 01.06.2023: 59€ refund (minus possible bank transfer fees)
No refunds/substitutions after 01.06.2023.
If the event is canceled
For example, due to Covid restrictions imposed by the Finnish authorities, 100 % of the weekend pass fee will be refunded (minus possible bank transfer fees). Optionally, you may choose to save the full balance for future events organized by AdT.