- The event follows a role-balanced format, and registration is mandatory.
- Participants can register as solo dancers or couples, with a preference to couple registration.
- When registering as a couple each partner must fill in the form separately.
- The number of places for double-role dancers is limited.
- If you were accepted in 2020 and still have money with ADT (which you didn’t use in 2023), you can use it for this edition and will be automatically accepted.
Please be aware that the «first come, first served» principle is not the primary factor in the registration process.
We consider various elements to ensure a diverse and balanced participant mix at the marathon, including country of origin (aiming for approximately 50% from Finland and 50% from abroad), dancing experience, and attendance at previous events. Given the limited space in the venue, it’s crucial that everyone is capable of dancing in a crowded setting, without causing issues in the ronda.
Confirmation to participate is strictly personal and cannot be transferred to another person without authorization from the organizers.
ADT membership information
If you live in Finland, it is a legal requirement to be a member of Amigos del Tango ry. The annual ADT membership fee is 25 €.
ADT members enjoy a 10 € discount on the marathon pass. To qualify for the discount, your membership must be up to date before registering for the marathon.
Please note that ADT membership does not guarantee acceptance into the marathon.
Upon completing your registration, you will automatically receive an email confirming the successful process. If you don’t find the email in your inbox, please check your SPAM folder or contact us.
We will get back to you as soon as we can, but it might take up to 20 days to get through all the requests/emails. After this period, you will either receive a positive confirmation that you have been accepted or an email indicating your placement on the waiting list.
In the confirmation email, you will find payment details. Please be aware that your participation will only be confirmed after we have received and been able to verify your payment. Once this is done, kindly switch your status on the Facebook event (link will be provided later) from “interested” to “going”.